2007年4月17日 星期二

I miss Celine jie jie and Ian ge ge

Hi Celine jie jie 姐姐

my mom said you don't like my hair cut. I like it myself becasue ma ma cut it for me !!! I don't have any complaint about my hair cut! It makes me look sooooooo cute!!!! hahahah
Guess what! I have a new friend now. His name is ELMO!!! I love watching Elmo's dvd. (the one mama bought at baby's R us)
When mama is busy doing her things, she will play elmo's dvd for me to watch. And yesterday mama just bought a new elmo's music book for me. I love it!!!


Also, my favorite snack is cereal!! mama bought me all kinds of cereal. When i watch Elmo, mama will prepare some cereal for me. So i eat when i watch...see, my mom have turned me into a couch potato!! Just like daddy. hahahahahah

when are you going to come visit me??? I miss you and Ian gege哥哥, and of course my favorite Gugu 姑姑 Jenny, Gu dea 姑爹 Robert!!

Love,
Clairey Barey

沒有留言: